Are you a fellow military mom with something to say?
Are you a traveler looking to share your secret destination?
Do you have a funny story to share, a local business to rave about?
Can you help military families with your tips?
Yes? That’s great, I love collaborating with other bloggers and am open to guest posts here on Military Travel Mama.
Guest Post Topic Options
This is a family and travel blog. I typically post about military life, parenthood, traveling with young children, raising a baby/toddler, family interest in general, and healthy eating. That said, acceptable guest post topics will have to be in line with the general tone and topics of this blog.
As for my audience, they are military spouses in their 20s and 30s with young children from the United States.
1. The article must be a unique piece (not previously published elsewhere).
2. Please make sure your piece is well-structured and formatted for publishing on a WordPress blog.
3. Feel free to include a small bio about yourself.
Example: Jane Doe is a military spouse, teacher, and mother of 3 living in the South. She enjoys baking, reading Harry Potter to her kids and having long walks in the woods.
If your post contains sensitive information, so you’d rather post anonymously, just let me know.
4. Submission word count should be anywhere from 350 to 750 words.
5. Please exclude any affiliate links.
Ready to pitch?
In order to pitch, you must have your own blog or site. The reason for this is too many suspicious guest post inquiries from so-called freelancers and fellow bloggers.