Know How to Select the Best E-Liquid type for E-Cigarettes

We are certain that you are already aware of the goodness of using e-cigarettes rather than the traditional modes of smoking. Vaping has multiple benefits in comparison to cannabis or cigarette smoking. Once you start vaping, you’ll come across different e-juices or e-liquids that promise new and unique experiences. How can you ascertain which e-juice to invest in? Which liquid will do justice to your investments in a vaping kit? Which food reduces side effects? Read on to know more about which e-liquid would work to perfection with your e-cigarette.

E-liquid – Take a Peep at the Ingredients 

Most bottles of e-liquid comprise 95% Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerin (VG). The remaining 5 per cent comprises e-liquid nicotine (optional) and different flavoring elements. Different types of vaping experiences can be gained based on the percentage of the ingredients present in the different variants of e-liquids. The ratio of the vaporizer’s liquid grants different sensations and smoking experiences. 

Propylene Glycol, which is an important constituent of e-liquids, is used for providing a stronger ‘throat hit’. For many smokers, this hit is associated with the sensations derived after smoking traditional cigarettes. According to experts in Red Vapes tobacco e-liquids, If you have just started vaping then it is good to invest in an e-liquid carrying a high concentration of PG. On the other hand, e-liquids with a higher concentration of VG bring about more intense flavors and smoother vape. Remember, the e-juices with high VG are generally well-suited for sub-ohm vaping devices. 

Suitability of e-Liquids for e-Cigarettes

The suitability of any given e-liquid can be decided upon by analyzing the hardware. While some vaping devices contain cartridges, others feature pre-filled pods. A large majority of e-cigarettes feature a tank that contains e-liquid. Sub-Ohm (Direct Lung) and Mouth-To-Lung (MTL) devices are the two main kinds of e-cigarettes for this purpose. For example, the Mouth-To-Lung (MTL) variety mimics the traditional smoking sensation fitfully. 

Helping the shift from regular smoking to vaping in a big way, these devices are best used with PG-based e-juices. They offer a throat hit and can work well with high nic strength. 

The tanks of mouth-to-lung vaping devices use thinner e-liquids comprising of approximately 50% PG. They impart enjoyable flavors and pleasant throat hits. On the other hand, Direct Lung Devices or Sub-Ohm vaping equipment feature larger e-juice flowing channels. They offer adjustable airflow as well as wattage settings to allow for large vape clouds when HVG e-liquids are used. 

Way Forward with the Right e-Liquid Type

Regardless of whether you’re new to the world of vaping or have been the full way earlier on, choosing the right e-liquid is a challenging task. Research upon the diverse types and range of flavors having varied PG/VG concentrations. Your final choice would depend on your e-cigarette type and what vaping experiences you prefer. Once you zero in on the taste and aroma that meets your preference, you can enjoy your vaping sessions all the more. What will it be this season – dessert, drink, fruity, exotic, tobacco flavors or something else?

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked*